 General / 28390
  Re: LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> skrev i meddelandet news:G9JE9r.8LM@lugnet.com... (...) Speaking of 'light' catalogs, my reaction to the Swedish 2001 catalog was: "The heaviest I ever seen (when put on a scale), but not so much Lego (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000

(...) And I just want to add I like none of the new stuff at all... I don't like any of the studio line - way, WAY overpriced racers or race, bionicle, 95% of the life on mars - most of the sets were probably designed by people in a loony bin (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)