 General / 28374
    Lego Minfig Chess Sets —Tom Misley
   I just finished making several Lego minifig chess sets using several different themes. I got the idea from the Ultimate Lego Book, which has a Western chess set example. My goal was to make a "normal" size set that fit on a standard chess board. I (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.general) !!

        Re: Lego Minfig Chess Sets —Andreas Stabno
     (...) Excellent work, Tom. You've really captured some beautiful details of each theme. As I loaded each page, I couldn't wait to see your choice for the pawns. Strategize well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Minfig Chess Sets —John D. Forinash
   (...) The rebel side is kinda interesting. On the one hand, I would've said that Ben Kenobi, a Jedi, well, Knight, would've made a good knight. On the other hand, according to Solo, the Jedi were followers of some ancient religion, so they're the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)