 General / 2837
    Re: TLG investigation 1st answers —Mike Stanley
   (...) Well, I might put up 12 to your 1 but I couldn't put up 144 to your 12. Well, I could, but that would leave me with too few on the off chance that I lost, which I wouldn't, but still. (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: TLG investigation 1st answers —Larry Pieniazek
    (...) I don't have 12 myself so that's what I meant... It would just be an ordinary silver one, though, not the special silver that John Neal gave me, that came in a jewelry case. (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)