 General / 2837
Re: TLG investigation 1st answers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 01:54:55 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
No bet unless you're offering odds. I'd take it at 12 to 1, though.

Mike Stanley wrote:

In fact, I'm so confident in my pessimism that I'd be willing to bet a
dozen silver 2x4 bricks that over the next year we see no real
significant change in TLG's stance toward the AFOL market.  Details
can be worked out for what would indicate significant change in
private with any takers.

Well, I might put up 12 to your 1 but I couldn't put up 144 to your
12.  Well, I could, but that would leave me with too few on the off
chance that I lost, which I wouldn't, but still.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide