 General / 28337
    Pictures of LEGO at 2001 Chicago Auto Show —Todd Hossbach
   When someone posted in early February that there was going to be a LEGO Ferrari at the 2001 Chicago Auto Show, I packed up my bags and headed home. (Ahh, yet another pilgrimage.) I haven't seen anyone post pics of the full-size Formula One Ferrari, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Pictures of LEGO at 2001 Chicago Auto Show —Thomas Main
   (...) Ferrari (...) them (...) the (...) I find it odd that they didn't do a very good job of replicating the Model Team set in the larger scale. Even the color of the wheel hubs is off! It is interesting to see the smaller scale model of the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)