 General / 28317
  Re: Train Show Flyer

(...) As discussed in lugnet.trains, this was organized by LD. Everyone in .trains seems excited about it, but there is something very upsetting about it to me. My problem with this postcard is that it makes it look as though Lego has something to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Train Show Flyer

(...) What has Lego done for TLCs?How about providing MichLTC with about $3000 worth of road plates,grey/green baseplates and trees.This is what Lego provided us for our GATS display in January.The LTC to our north was provided with parts also for (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Train Show Flyer

(...) Did you get the parts for keeps/future shows, or did they ask for it all back at the end of the show? --DaveL (DUPLO trains fan) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Show Flyer

(...) Like I said earlier, this is one more thing that adds value to having an LTC (or LUG) display at a promoter's show. So now not only are the LEGO displays a natural crowd drawer, but the displays come along with some great free (to the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Train Show Flyer

(...) They are ours for keeps.We will be doing at least 2to3 shows a year.CWLeach (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Show Flyer

In lugnet.general, Chris Leach writes: <snip> (...) That's great. I wasn't aware that TLC or LD had done that. My criticism was based on an assumption that they were just advertising the show for their own benefit and I can see that this is not (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)