 General / 28279
Re: 2x2 clear plate!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 07:33:15 GMT

hmm, Rich, i disagree,
even if the partsrefs were totally accurate,
the primary lugnet resource is

US, the lugneteers (like mouseketeers? ;-)

for all i know, mebbe he alread looked in the
parstref before he posted?

anyway, i'd rather meet a new AFOL and establish
a rapport by some friendly interaction, than have
him/her remain anonymous just because they found
what the were looking for in a parts list.

i'm sure a lot of us are here to meet like-minded
others and not just to get answers to academic questions.

HowD Josh,
and feel free to jump in anytime,
that's why _I'm_ here anyway :-)

-paul

In lugnet.general, Richard W. Schamus writes:
I know I shouldn't let myself get irratated when people ask, "what set does
"X" come in?" I really shouldn't, but sometimes I do, (it's just one of my
many human foibles).

So, I'm going to help you, and others out, by directing you to the parts ref
library on the LUGNET home page. I know a lot of people only do the NNTP
subscription to save time or money on bandwidth, but you cut yourself off
from some of the best parts of the LUGNET site.
Please open a browser, go to LUGNET, and then look up the parts ref on the
main page and check the contributors/researchers results.
I know that not all of the contributors have *all* the references in place
but checking through one or more should turn up results.

I'm not gonna do your research for you. But to answer your question, it did
come in at least 3 differant sets. No, I'm not gonna tell you which ones. Go
look for yourself.

Rich