 General / 28261
Re: This just in- earthquake knocks ABS to the ground!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 00:12:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tony Hafner writes:

Here's a page that I just tossed together.  I wish I'd had access to a
better camera at the time, and a chance to take a few more shots from around
the building.

http://www.hafhead.com/lego/quake/index.html

Your keyboard fell down behind the desk??  Whoa.

KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada