 General / 2816
    Re: Wahoo! I won! —Thomas Main
   (...) <snip> Congratulations! I am VERY happy that an AFOL from LUGNET/RTL won this contest. I always participate in the contests and enjoy the anticipation of having a chance to win. It is great to "know" someone who did. And I am very happy that (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Wahoo! I won! —Steve Bliss
   (...) I realize that even 5 large sets is one day's shopping for some people (but not every day's shopping, I hope), but it's as much lego as I would buy in several months, even half a year. And at least 3 of the five sets were kits I would really (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)