 General / 28097
Re: 'LEGO Appearances in the Media' page is updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 01:41:37 GMT

It will be on the show "Lizzie McGuire" on the Disney Channel.  Not this coming
Friday but maybe the following Friday.  They usually show the new episodes on
Friday at 6pm.  Then they repeat it twice on Sunday and repeat it twice the next
Saturday.
In lugnet.general, Rose Regner writes:
What show should we look for it on?

Rose
Rick Kujawa wrote in message ...
Hi Chris,

Thanks for mentioning my tower.  I will be sure to let you know when it I
finally see it on TV.  I think it will be the first creation by a LUGNET • member
to be on a national TV series.  Lets hope there are many more!
Rick
In lugnet.general, Christopher Tracey writes:
sorry, http://www.lugnet.com/~163/movies/
-chris