 General / 28090
28089  |  28091
Subject:
'LEGO Appearances in the Media' page is updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 00:36:39 GMT

Just a quick note to let you all know the LEGO in the media page is
updated again, featuring the "Kujawa Tower."

Soon(i.e. when I get a spare day), I'll be splitting up page up into a
site with a separate page for each category and adding new categories as
well.

Also, if anyone has some time on their hands and would like to help out
researching some info for this page, let me know.

As always, email ctracey@enviroweb.org with any new sightings or
suggestions for improvement.

-chris