 General / 28014
  Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!-SPUDS No fault of TLG-!!!IMPORTANT!!!

Mike, I can't help but agree with you in many respects, especially juniorization. Also, I think that Lego Direct has been especially harshly treated. They can only do so much as far as selling spare parts. If LD could sell us rare or old parts, I (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!-SPUDS No fault of TLG-!!!IMPORTANT!!!

(...) Careful there Gary, you're going to get a rep for being a LEGO apologist! It doesn't matter that you are right. (...) I *know* it is evidence of that very thing. (...) Because the numbers aren't there. Not yet, anyway. There are advances in (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)