 General / 27994
    Dating some old printed bricks —Richie Dulin
   I'm interested in dating and finding the source of several preprinted 1x6 and 1x8 white bricks I got as part of a second hand assortment in 1973. The bricks are "CAFE" printed in blue on a 1 x 6 "HOTEL" printed in black on a 1 x 6 "DEALER" printed (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Dating some old printed bricks —Clark Stephens
   Richie, These bricks were available as a parts pack and in several of the larger sets, circa 50's & 60's. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)