 General / 27916
  Re: Official pictures of new 2001 Legos

(...) On a more SW note, I think that's a light-blue flame we can see... The Emperor just got a new accessory!! --DaveL (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official pictures of new 2001 Legos

(...) I have a small buggy set (it came with a packet of cornflakes or something!) sitting on my desk and it has orange flame pieces coming out the back. I was just thinking the other day, "If they were blue they'd make great lightning bolts for the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official pictures of new 2001 Legos

(...) Yay! Blue flames! This means I can do that famous part from RotJ: "If you will not turn, you will be destroyed" *SQUIRT!!!* "No,*GURGLE* father*GULP*,please!,*GURGLE* :) Adrick (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)