 General / 27865
    Re: Is Lego Art, or what? —Adrian Drake
   (...) Yes (...) My sculptures I consider art. My space and town MOC's, not so much. The museum treads a fine line between model and artwork. I do tend to differentiate between them (I think that if I can use the creation in a game of BrikWars as (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Is Lego Art, or what? —Adrian Drake
   (...) er, make that if I CAN'T use the creation in a game of BrikWars (and no, Gino, pushing the bowling pin over on top of my mech doesn't count) (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)