 General / 27850
  Re: Jack Stone= Playmobil anyone?

(...) I have a question about that. Can anyone figure out how the 4611 police station is constructed. It looks like they took long 1x1x8 bricks and set them on end and I can't recognize the attachments used to construct the different floors. Anyone (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

jonathan lill wrote in message ... (...) I had a look at a retailers catalog and what it looks like is a new kind of 2x2 pillar with grooves on all four sides, into which panels slide to form the walls. The hut-like-object in one of the Jurassic (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)