 General / 2782
  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) That is probably the case, yes, so long as increasing the set design level meant producing things that adults actually take a widespread liking to. Designing sets that adults enjoy doesn't necessarily mean designing things specifically for (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) Yes, yes, yes! I had been griping about this very thing just a few weeks ago on here! I was beginning to think I was alone in that regard. Thanks for speaking up. (wow... that's two things that we've agreed on in one week! This is getting (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)