 General / 27793
    Re: new bulkpacks! —Kevin Wilson
   Frank Buiting wrote in message ... (...) Well, I can see them, but they are all marked "Not Available" (with country set to Canada). Anyone seeing them "Available"? Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: new bulkpacks! —Todd Hossbach
    (...) What I've noticed in the past with lego.com is that they will often post an item on their site, list it as "Not Available" (usually without a price) and then several days later the items will become "Available Now". Maybe the folks that (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)