 General / 27793
  Re: new bulkpacks!

Frank Buiting wrote in message ... (...) Well, I can see them, but they are all marked "Not Available" (with country set to Canada). Anyone seeing them "Available"? Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: new bulkpacks!

(...) What I've noticed in the past with lego.com is that they will often post an item on their site, list it as "Not Available" (usually without a price) and then several days later the items will become "Available Now". Maybe the folks that (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)