 General / 2770
    Re: TLG investigation 1st answers —Todd Lehman
   (...) I think a statement like that could be read the wrong way out of context. AFOLs in general do spend a large portion of their LEGO budgets on new TLG retail products, but a growing percentage are resorting to spending money in fan-to-fan (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: TLG investigation 1st answers —Jeroen Ottens
    Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in article <snip> (...) numbers (...) older (...) the (...) appeal (...) and (...) Maybe I don't have to add the fifth point at all. It seems to me that if Lego would provide a bulk piece ordering service, (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: TLG investigation 1st answers —Todd Lehman
   (...) That is probably the case, yes, so long as increasing the set design level meant producing things that adults actually take a widespread liking to. Designing sets that adults enjoy doesn't necessarily mean designing things specifically for (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: TLG investigation 1st answers —Mark Tarrabain
   (...) Yes, yes, yes! I had been griping about this very thing just a few weeks ago on here! I was beginning to think I was alone in that regard. Thanks for speaking up. (wow... that's two things that we've agreed on in one week! This is getting (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)