 General / 27625
  Re: Huge lots?

(...) Huge is in the eye of the beholder. To some people, their collection of 2000 pieces is huge, because they've never seen bigger. My collection would seem huge to 90% of the world's population, but it is absolutely dwarfed by many people on (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Huge lots?

(...) As an aside, I once did a search on "rare" on ebay once. Almost 1/2 of their listings had the word "rare" in them. Over 1/3 were rare! (or rare!!, or rare-with-even-more-!s) that day. I wonder where people auction the not-so-rare Lego? I can't (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Huge lots?

(...) There was a lot up about a month ago, the title was something like "A bunch of legos" so I looked. THere were a couple of pics of legos dumped into a pile on the floor, and there in the top of one of the pictures all the way in the back was a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Huge lots?

(...) I sometimes feel like I have a nose for this kind of deal. I can't tell you how many cool things I've acquired by looking at these types of lots. Frank (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)