 General / 27612
  Re: 1 x 12x 3 white arches?

(...) we have only one in our inventories: (URL) 1 in 6289 - Red Beard Runner :) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  1 x 12x 3 white arches?

Do 1x12x3 white arches exist? On brickbay I've seen some light gray and black ones... eric (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1 x 12x 3 white arches?

(...) Yes, but they're somewhere between uncommon and rare. I have one, which probably came from Red Beard Runner (as Dan noted). (This is compared to scads of grey & black, which were very common in castle sets) So yes, they exist. Getting ahold of (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1 x 12x 3 white arches?

(...) Yes, they are pretty scarce. I have 6 of them that I bought in an auction. Besides the 1x4x5 half arches in red or yellow, I would label these as the rarest of the arches. The red 1x12x3 arches are not far behind, but they are more plentiful (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)