 General / 27688
Re: 1 x 12x 3 white arches?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:16:31 GMT

James Brown wrote:

In lugnet.general, Eric Harshbarger writes:

Do 1x12x3 white arches exist? On brickbay I've seen some light gray and
black ones...

Yes, but they're somewhere between uncommon and rare.  I have one, which
probably came from Red Beard Runner (as Dan noted).  (This is compared to
scads of grey & black, which were very common in castle sets)

So yes, they exist.  Getting ahold of any significant number may be a
challange, though.

James

Yes, they are pretty scarce.  I have 6 of them that I bought in an auction.
Besides the 1x4x5 half arches in red or yellow, I would label these as the
rarest of the arches.  The red 1x12x3 arches are not far behind, but they are
more plentiful than the white.

I hope to see arches as an LD bulk item.  And I don't mean black, gray or
brown castle arches.  I would like to see white, red, yellow, tan, for use by
the town/train folks.

Eric, please send me your address again.  I came across those inverse sloped
red bricks that I promised you.  But I couldn't find the EMAIL.

Gary Istok