 General / 27589
    Re: 'Appearances in the Media' is updated —Julie Krenz
   (...) The Simpsons, I believe it was the episode when Apu and his wife have their 8 babies. In the Pergo flooring catalog, page 41, I can't exactly make it out, but I think it is the Gator Crossing set. There is also a pile in the middle of the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 'Appearances in the Media' is updated —Christopher Tracey
   (...) Ack! How could I forget? (...) Cool! (...) If anyone else can confirm this, please let me know. I try to avoid the 70's as much as possible ;) Thanks Julie, I put these in the next update. -chris (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)