 General / 27578
    New Robotics coming ?? —Pieter Houba
   Yesterday I received from a toystore a video with some advertisement material on to be presented on a monitor in the store. Lucky for me the store didn't have a monitor or video. I was happely surprised to see that new robotics were demonstrated. To (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: New Robotics coming ?? —Dean Husby
   (...) I've seen those. In the Dealer Catalog there were pics or robots with strange Scout (But smaller) boxes in their middle. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.robotics)