 General / 27574
    Has there ever been counterfiet Lego? —Alex Farlie
   I was wondering if TLG/TLC has ever had a problem witha another company or group promoting its product as Lego(R)? or Whether there has ever been a scandal about 'counterfiet' Lego(R) bricks'? (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Has there ever been counterfiet Lego? —Scott Sanburn
   Farlie & All, (...) Well, there have been a few incidents, I remember Shifty bricks, which was ablatant ripoff, that came from China. I think some of the Chinese firms are doing massive amounts of that, inluding Lego items. They had King Leo on a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)