 General / 27572
  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

<snipped bones good summary> (...) With a lot the size of this one, you can probably do everything. If it were all mine I would sell off the sealed sets first and make some room that way. Then try to complete as many of the sets as possible, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

(...) Me feeling is that there are only a handfull of sets (if even that) that sell for more (or even close to) what their parts sell for. Of course some of the early sets with no specialty pieces will sell for much more than their parts would, but (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

(...) Speaking of an E55, I saw one at night at a shopping mall sitting on the concrete - *without* its AMG wheels... Bryan (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

(...) I'd bet so--unless of course they're CA bricks that are still in OK condition, the connoisseurs might notice that distinction. But I'm totally with Frank on this one. For purposes of sale, breaking up the sets into parts will, 99 times out of (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory)