 General / 27529
  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

(...) Earlier, I posted a message where I estimated about 475K pieces. The more I think about this (and reread the specific wording of the auction), I wonder if I overestimated. If that 'over a ton' includes the weight of the containers, then I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

(...) I would also treat an auction like this with a healthy dose of skepticism. I am not implying anything about this seller, but consider someone who wants to exit the LEGO hobby and boosts his collection by buying a bunch of blue tubs. Depending (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)