 General / 27457
    Re: Juniorization Lives, and comments on marketing strategy Tomas Clark
   (...) That might actually be logical for some kids, like the frequently mentioned kids who don't have much patience for building. But I doubt it would ever be true for all kids. The "action figure" lines like Throwbots, Roboriders, Bionicle have (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Juniorization Lives, and comments on marketing strategy —Tim Courtney
   (...) Interesting point. Note - I was pretty much a 90% LEGO kid. But I kept my sets together and played with them, rather than doing a lot of custom models. Now I found I'm lacking from that experience and have to learn 'how to build' all over (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)