 General / 27457
  Re: Juniorization Lives, and comments on marketing strategy

(...) That might actually be logical for some kids, like the frequently mentioned kids who don't have much patience for building. But I doubt it would ever be true for all kids. The "action figure" lines like Throwbots, Roboriders, Bionicle have (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Juniorization Lives, and comments on marketing strategy

(...) Interesting point. Note - I was pretty much a 90% LEGO kid. But I kept my sets together and played with them, rather than doing a lot of custom models. Now I found I'm lacking from that experience and have to learn 'how to build' all over (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)