 General / 27437
Re: Toy Makers Resurrect Dormant Toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 02:36:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Hmmm... makes you wonder.

http://news.excite.com/news/ap/010204/14/tech-toy-fair?printstory=1

-Suz

Thanks for pointing this out. Everybody go read it.

It testifies with a two-edged sword: bringing back traditional toys, and the
problem of repackaging them because kids don't want "their parents toys"
exactly.

(I know I always found "my parents toys" quaint--tin soldiers, metal trains,
painted wood...)