 General / 27376
27375  |  27377
Subject:
Does ANYONE have use for Throwbots boxes...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 06:46:17 GMT

I have bought a few of these on clearance...I wish they had put ALL of the
plastic into usable parts...anyway, I have a bucnh of these silly boxes
around, and before I toss them into the recycling bin, I thought I should
ask...anyone have a use for them?

Rob