 General / 27366
  Re: More Venom Anyone? ( Was Re: Give them a break (was:Hey, like, is anyone there? ))

You know, I've stayed out of this debate for a long time now, though, I can't stand this anymore.. Granted, I've bought some (all) Throwbots, they were interesting when they first came out... a couple Roboriders, (got as b-day presents). Though I'm (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)