 General / 27305
  Re: Shell Autoshow Ferrari

Howdy, ...I was invited to come build it! But I could not take the time off of work. It does not look that hard to build. ;^) Richard rwright@pcsedu.com (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Shell Autoshow Ferrari

Richard Wright wrote in message <3A7AF9E8.8A1B5BE0@p...du.com>... (...) work. It (...) But Richard you are in Idaho. So much for her contacting people in IL. Maybe she thought Idaho was in the Midwest like most of the Easterners. Rose (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Shell Autoshow Ferrari

(...) Uhh.... I was invited (from Wheaton), so was Greg Howell (Addison), Brandon Grifford (South Elgin) and Paul Foster (dunno). So she did get IL people. How do you know she's an Easterner? -Tim (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Shell Autoshow Ferrari

Tim Courtney wrote in message ... (...) This comment was only directed at Richard. I know he lives in Boise, Idaho and people that live in the east are always geographically mistaking Iowa for Idaho. Rose (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)