 General / 27302
  New sliding element track piece in 7317 Aero Tube Hanger

Having just finished my 7317 Aero Tube Hanger last night, I'm really hoping the new sliding track piece will come in other colors. This piece makes it pretty easy to build sliding doors which are one brick thick. This piece will make much better (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)