 General / 27302
27301  |  27303
Subject:
New sliding element track piece in 7317 Aero Tube Hanger
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 17:25:33 GMT

Having just finished my 7317  Aero Tube Hanger last night, I'm really
hoping the new sliding track piece will come in other colors. This piece
makes it pretty easy to build sliding doors which are one brick thick.
This piece will make much better doors than the scheme used in 7180
B-wing and Rebel Control Center.

FUT: lugnet.build

--
Frank Filz