 General / 2729
    Re: TLG investigation 1st answers —Duane Hess
   (...) I don't collect Model Team, so this does not help me. I am a Space/Town junky so this would not be a good direction for me. (...) I think it would be a good thing to re-release old sets, but I won't hold my breath. I can't see the logistics of (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: TLG investigation 1st answers —Mark Benz
   Hi Duane, Someone once said: It is a wise man that knows when the gorilla of life has eaten all of his bananas, It is a fool who expects to be left the peels. Such is life in the late 90's WRT nintendo. Mark (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)