 General / 27268
Re: LEGO dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 17:03:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Sandlin writes:
I had a dream last night that I went to WalMart and they had some sets on
sale. There was a UCS TIE for $30.00 and the Imperial Shuttle for $6.99

I remember someone was there with me (I think a fellow SEALUG member) but I
don't recall who it was.

   I was expecting this to be followed by the sentence:
   "If it was you, and you had the same dream, could you give me a
   call?  I left my sets in your trunk." :)

   I don't generally have "sale dreams", which might be a sign that
   I'm the beneficiary of too many good sales.  I've *thought* I was
   dreaming--that week in January 2000 when I got all the new 2000 SW
   sets for 75% off, and wandered out with five shopping carts' worth,
   or the Great Week of Ames Star Wars Sales last summer--but I usually
   get the "Blacktron I" dreams when LEGO dreams happen.  Iguess it's
   always the missed scores that haunt us...darned dark ages.

   best

   LFB