 General / 27210
Re: LEGO dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 17:50:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Sandlin writes:
I had a dream last night that I went to WalMart and they had some sets on
sale. There was a UCS TIE for $30.00 and the Imperial Shuttle for $6.99

I remember someone was there with me (I think a fellow SEALUG member) but I
don't recall who it was.

Did you wake up, or can you pick me up a few of those shuttles while you're
there? ;)

James