 General / 27212
  Re: Search Syntax Help Needed

(...) Thomas, Have a look here and let me know what you think: (URL) sure I missed some things, but I can go back and add them later. --Todd (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Search Syntax Help Needed

Todd, This is just the sort of thing I needed. Just to make sure, in this example (the last on the page): sensors and methods for mobile robot positioning <//2 you don't use 0s...I assume you can leave them out? -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)