 General / 27206
    Minitalia —Gianluca Morelli
   Have you ever seen Lego Minitalia sets ? (URL) You Yahoo!? Il tuo indirizzo gratis e per sempre @yahoo.it su (URL) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: Minitalia —Josh Baakko
   (...) I like the windows & door, where'd you get them from? josh (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: Minitalia —Eric Joslin
   (...) only place you can get them. As far as I know, Minitalia sets were only available in Italy, and during a certain time period (although I'm not entirely sure of what that period was... mid-late 70's? Early 80's? One year? Two years? Five (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: Minitalia —Gary Istok
    (...) I too am not sure about Minitalia's original date, but they were around as early as 1972, if not earlier. But there are a few things that I think that LEGO used in Minitalia that later became common in regular LEGO. One is the 1x4x3 window. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: Minitalia —Eric Joslin
   (...) Ah. I have to admit I have only a passing curiousity about the dates, I just know that they aren't made anymore. (...) But, as the French say, vive la differance! The variety is exactly why I would love to get some, especially in quantity. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)