 General / 27180
  Re: LEGO says adults 25-45 account for half of MindStorms sales!

I don't doubt that in the least! I took my RCX brick into VB class the other day and showed it and the manual for programming through spirit.ocx to my teacher. Now he knows what he's asking for on his birthday he said :) Along with 3 other people in (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LEGO says adults 25-45 account for half of MindStorms sales!

I am the TA for a robotics class at the graduate school level and we are using the RCX for the first half, if not all, of the semester. Everyone is having a blast! Jim (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)