 General / 27177
  Re: LEGO says adults 25-45 account for half of MindStorms sales!

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) Yeah. I just hope it doesn't blind Lego to the fact that even *more* AFOL's are into Lego themes OTHER than Mindstorms, or as well as Mindstorms. Kevin ---...--- Victorian House: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LEGO says adults 25-45 account for half of MindStorms sales!

(...) Indeed. I have purchased, directly, for me and me alone, well in excess of 600 Lego products, only 1 of which is a Mindstorms kit. I can say with a fair degree of certainty that I'm not the biggest spender out there, or even in the top 10. I (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)