 General / 27173
  Re: LEGO Company enters the world of music

(...) <snip> I was very excited when I read the subject line of this post. Unfortunately, disappointment has crept in. All this seems to be is a contract that will provide an outside company to develop the soundtrack for the Bionicle line. And it (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

Thomas Main wrote in message <3A76D499.3D3B242E@a...te.edu>... (...) Now that's a wonderful idea, Thomas! I'd change it slightly, though... I think having colors for pitches would be a bit awkward, I'd rather see "vertical" position for the pitch (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Company enters the world of music

Although I can't say much about the musical LEGO idea (other than that I like the general idea), I thought I should make one clarification: (...) Yes, Universal Music is going to be producing music based on Bionicle. That was the gist of the press (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)