 General / 27129
    Re: What do you think of the new Bionicle sets?? —Michael Edwards
   I can now offer this service from the UK Buy one Bionicle and get a mask 8530 for free// all for 5UKpounds + postage. I have all6 and they are great :-), better than slizers -- Michael - - - Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Lugnet Member# 151 (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What do you think of the new Bionicle sets?? —Greg Majewski
     (...) Really? They do look pretty cool. What do they do? By the looks of it, they just appear to sit and look cool and not do anything. Can they throw stuff like Slizers, shoot stuff like Roboriders..? (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

         Re: What do you think of the new Bionicle sets?? —Michael Edwards
     They are limited to their functions, but basicly the arms move to simulate a battle, on 8531 the Bionicle kicks the rock :-) All have the new type of the bevel gears (3 small ones and 1 large) Also the new ball joint with axel hole that is found in (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What do you think of the new Bionicle sets?? —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Nah, I don't agree with that. I think the Slizers are less juniorized. Take the Slizer feet, for example. While the Bionicles have a single element feet, the Slizers used two elements. And the Bionicles generally have only one function, while (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)