 General / 27050
  Re: "Special" brick colors

According to BAYLIT, there is dark grey, light grey, and grey. I always thought there was only light and dark grey, but I think the three shades may be included with the Lego Mosaic. Maybe someone who owns a mosaic, or has seen one knows if there (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Special" brick colors

(...) As has been discussed before, the mosaic has 5 "colors": white, 3 shades of grey, and black. The 3 shades of grey are: very light grey - a new color that is lighter than the "light grey" light grey - classic space, need I say more? dark grey - (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)