 General / 27007
  Dannon bear instructions - Must need model shop collection

The instructions for the Dannon bear (www.lego.com/dannon) must require you to have a brick collection from the Legoland model shop or something. Where do I get those brown bricks in 2x10, 2x6, and tan bricks? I haven't seen a red inverse corner (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Dannon bear instructions - Must need model shop collection

"steve" <sp_888@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G7ounF.GyB@lugnet.com... (...) you to (...) seen (...) can (...) Reminds of the Keebler LEGO Ernie building instructions that were on the Keebler web site (not there anymore). At least those (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)