 General / 27011
Re: Dannon bear instructions - Must need model shop collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 03:05:25 GMT

"steve" <sp_888@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G7ounF.GyB@lugnet.com...
The instructions for the Dannon bear (www.lego.com/dannon) must require • you to
have a brick collection from the Legoland model shop or something.

Where do I get those brown bricks in 2x10, 2x6, and tan bricks?  I haven't • seen
a red inverse corner slope in a set lately.  Anyone has a collection that • can
build it?

thanks

Reminds of the Keebler LEGO Ernie building instructions that were on the
Keebler web site (not there anymore).  At least those instructions had a
footnote that stated something to the effect of "brown bricks may be hard to
come by, you can use black bricks instead".

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot