 General / 2700
Re: TLG investigation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 01:24:58 GMT

Gary Istok wrote:

Martin Legault wrote:

Mark Tarrabain writes:
Greg Bevington wrote:

Bulk orders of peices for the actual price they cost to produce (we would • all
be able to afford thousands then) for members only.

Uh... I don't work for TLG, of course, but I can be pretty sure that this • ain't
gonna happen.  Unless you're on the payroll of a company, it's not very • realistic
to expect them to supply you with stuff at their cost.  Certainly a much lower
markup than what they normally put on it would be sufficient.

Mark

I agre with almost all suggestion I saw until now. For bulk part I suggest that
most of the bricks, plates, and ALL other structural parts (the most commun
one) that they be sold in incremantal quantity of 10,25 and 100 each depending
on the type of bricks and that they are sold in ALL colours (green, tan, brown,
dark grey, etc.)

Martin

Back in the olden days (early 80's) when TLG did provide very limited bulk orders
(it was not easy to do because they didn't want to do a lot of it), there was a 100
piece order minimum.

Gary Istok

Well, was that 100 minimum of EACH piece, or 100pc minimum for the TOTAL ORDER?

--
| Tom Stangl, Technical Support          Netscape Communications Corp |
|      Please do not associate my personal views with my employer     |