 General / 26945
    Help me! —Nick Cameron
   This may be the wrong newsgroup, but I keep losing my lugnet cookie and have to sign on again! Why does it do this? I think it may have something to do with microsoft internet explorer... Has anyone else has this problem? Please help before I have (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Help me! —Nicholas Fezie
   (...) Well when I click sign in, I get taken to a page where there are three different options I can choose. I can either log in until I shut down my browser, log in until I log out manually, or log out after a given amount of time. I'm guessing you (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)